Friday, November 28, 2008

Love

"Don't you go dancing on my heart again, telling me you only want to be my friend,"

Ok, so I woke up this morning (actually it was around 12:00) and the first thing I heard on my radio was a love song. Now I'm not a morning person to begin with, but this just pissed me off. I just about threw my radio through the window. Who ever came up with love songs should be brutally murdered in their sleep. And if they're dead, then they should be brought back to life and killed. The only purpose of love songs is to make people realize how pathetic their lives realy are (for those of you who are sentitive to vulger words, close this window now. I mean it, this is gonna get violent. I'm gonna go on a full rampage. No one will be safe after this point. It's your own fault if you get offended. Are you sure you don't want to leave? Positive? There's no turning back after this point. Get ready, here it comes. Prepare yourselves!). Who the hell needs to be reminded on how much of a loser they are? It serves no purpose except to cause mass depression.

See, now I have to get into love (get comfortable, this could take a while). Scientifically, it is a chemical reaction that tells you "Hey, she's sexy. Go drill her till you drop!". But emotionally, it is so much more. It is a reaction to someone you know, or it could even be a compleate stranger, indicating that you want to be around them, for the rest of their lives, and that you want the same feelings to be felt by the person whom you are attracted to. Now I have been in love twice. Never again will I love another human being. The first time, there were complications, and I was burned when I tried to get back into it. The second time worked out well, then things simply fell to crap, and I was burned. I then had to watch as that person entered into another relationship. That was too much, and I cracked. I will never love another human being in all of my pitiful existance. That is a vow. I got burned twice, thats good enought for me. And if either of the people who burned me are reading this, don't comment me saying, "Oh, I'm so sorry I hurt you," cause I will seriously go on a freaking rampage. In fact don't even comment on this post at all (ok now if I offened anyone with this, I don't care.). Alrightythen, I have stepped off my soap box, and I am calming down.

No comments: