Friday, December 19, 2008

A Long Day's Life

"Oh no, I'm lost and all alone
Battered and broken and scarred to the bone."

Today was a mixed day. I finished reading my book "American Gods" today. It is a very interesting and entertaining book. I actually got all my work turned in ON TIME, which is a very big accomplishment to me. But good things don't ever last. I learned today that two of my friends (Stephanie and Miranda Hopson) were told they couldn't come back to Hancock because they don't live in the district. Those pieces of crap that run the school board won't even let them finish the semester. We (and by WE, I do not only refer to the voices [see earlier posts] but also to my friends) stayed with her until her mom came and picked her up. When she was about to leave I told her " I'll never say good bye, cause that means I ain't never gonna see you again."

Then when I got home, I learned that my dad quit his job because they were gonna fire him anyway, so now we're kinda screwed, but what else is new. All I can hope from this situation is that it tempers me and shapes me.

In better news, I am beginning to find my voice. Meaning, I realize now that I can sing proficiently. Right now I'm still a little shy about singing in front of people, but I sang for Stephanie while we waited for her mom, but I'm not sure she heard me. Oh well.

The question I began asking myself this week is, What if all the Old Gods are real. What if they are living breathing beings that are living among us in secrecy? Think about it! Odin, Thor, Horus, Set, Zeus, Hermes, what if they are real? But another question raises it's self. why are they hiding?

I must remember to be faithful and to believe.

Semper Fidelis
Constance Fidelis
My mind is at war,
Till I call upon the LORD
I humbly sit
While the world is sick
And I say

"Hark unto me,
messenger of the Almighty,
He is sad
he is mad
but most of all
he is glad.
For his children are safe
In his place."

But they scoff at me
They steer clear of me
They say I am sick
That I need help.
They call me weak minded
and I have decided.
that we are near the fall.

"SEMPER FIDELIS
CONSTANCE FIDELIS"
I cry to the dead
before my body goes to bed.


PEACE!!!!!!!!!!11!!!

No comments: