Thursday, November 20, 2008

Foodang

" What is it about a serial killa that attracts you?
And makes this music that you can sharpen an axe to"

Whoop Whoop to Twiztid. Well, it's a cold cloudy Thursday afternoon here in Lemay (if you didn't know I like cloudy cold rainy weather.) On a different note, my copies of the original Dune saga came in today, as well as my copy of "The Gypsy Morph" by Terry Brooks (He and frank Herbert [RIP] are in my top ten favorite authors of all time).

Welp, I was again reminded on how much life sucks today. I looked around at my friends, and the majority of them were in relationships that they were happy with. I thought to myself "Hey, didn't we have a relationship like that?" (Once again, if you didn't know, my anxiety produces schitsophrenic symptoms) and I replied " Yeah, we had a couple, but you ruined them. Especially the last one. You shouldn't have even gotten involed in that one, it only brought uneeded pain. Do you know how many nights you stayed away, wondering what things would have been like if things had worked out. You really are pathetic!" and THEN I ran into a pole. And as I walked away with the small amount of dignety I had left, I decided that I needed to leave. Not just my town or my house, I needed to leave everything. I have to, so many people would be happy if I disappered. And for those who would be sad, I'm sorry. I was always told to get up, stop crying, and keep going. And that is what I plan to do. You few who care can't begin to expiriance what I have, and you could say the same. But what I've had to deal with leaves a different impact. One who is mentally and emotionally disturbed can't deal with things the same way normal people can. I might leave tomorrow, I might leave in ten years. Only God can tell. But when he does, I'll be a Ghost in your memories.

update, I just saw "The Fantasticks" (our school musical) it was very good. I would like to see it again, but I will be gone at MOGWOG this weekend.

No comments: