Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Welsome to the Show

Hey. My name is Yehoshuah (translate that into English and you have my real name). I'm a typical, mid-American teenage guy in many respects, and not so typical in many other respects. The point of this blog is to release some stress that I cannot release normally. Most people in my life say that I can trust them and talk to them, but trust is something I cannot give easily. I lost a girlfriend because of it, but that's my fault. Enough of this talk of trust. I enjoy music, reading, writing, drawing, and sleeping (this above all others). I am a proud Baptist, but I have strayed from my path of righteousness. I live in a world constantly tormented by my peers, my family, my own mind, and my body (like I said, typical, teenage, guy). As you can see, by now, I like to use the parentheses a lot (it helps when you need to add a comment without confusion).

I am a Juggalo (not to be confused with Jiggalo). That is, I enjoy and endorse the music of ICP and Psychopathic Records. My judge my character on this, but I'm not a bad guy. I'm funny and witty (blowing my own horn, I know). If you look past all the rage and hatefulness, I think you'll find something that has a heart, at least I think it's still there.

I have a mild to server anxiety disorder. This, being my primary problem, is easily dealt with, by heavy medication (one down, three hundred and forty-nine to go, heh heh). NUMBAH TOO (told ya I could be funny), I am VERY shy. NUMBAH THREE, If I distance myself from you, the best cure would be to come over and talk to me (If you force me to talk to you, I'll do it).

That's pretty much it. If I think of anything else, I'll letcha know.


PEACE!!!!

No comments: