Sunday, May 3, 2009

Live, Love, Lie

"Well I could talk about it all day long till I run out of breath,
Oh God, I wanna be that someone that you're with!"

Ok, so my weekend was interesting, for lack of a better word. I guess I'll start at the beginning. On Friday I woke up and went to school and was immediately ambushed by a couple of girls who wanted to write on my pants (very strange, but it's attention), so now a pair of perfectly good pants are marked up. On the good side, a kid that really gets on my heckles was absent that day so I didn't have to put up with his crap. That night I went to my friend Rachel's house (the one who helped me, and who I really like). Her friends were over there and we were gonna have a fire (which is the main reason I was over there). Well a guy named Devin was over there (a.k.a. the guy Rachel likes....ALOT) and I just felt really out of place. Well I left eariler than I would have liked, but shit happens ya know? I mean I really like her but she likes Devin, so theres not much I can do.

Saturday morning I woke up and went to see Wolverine with my pa, my firends Jimmy, Christiana, Shana, Dustin, Brendan, and Gears (don't ask). All in all, it was a really a good movie, but................................TOO MANY DANG INCONSISTANCIES!!!!!!!!! But Iike I said, good movie all in all. Then I went home and chilled.

Now it's Sunday and I have nothing to do after church. Next week is a little more event filled. My birthday is onWednesday, May 6th. I turn 16, so thats pretty awesome. Saturday morning me, my pa, my friend Alex, and my brother are all going with Jimmy to watch the new Star Trek movie. I've gotta find my dad's Vulcan ears so I can properly geek out. Then later that night Ima go to Pops to see Twiztid's End Of Days tour. It will be beast, and I will mosh. OOOooooohhhhh Yeah. That's prety much it. I haven't been on much lately. I really need a theme for this thing, its starting to look a little emo if I just type about my less than eventful life. I'm open to idea's, but it's not like anybody read this so...
....


PEACE!!!!!!!!!!11!!

Oh and I lost my book children of Dune, so that really sucks (like anyone cares, heh)












No comments: